Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Notta-Colada Protein Smoothie!


Okay…so everyone knows how to make a smoothie, right?  Not so much!  I’ve managed a health food store for over eight years now and you’d be surprised at how many people get confused or frustrated with the concept of making a tasty smoothie.  Plus, every once in awhile, we just need a break from the same ol' chocolate or vanilla, but aren't sure where to start.  So today I bring you my recipe for a beachy, summer-inspired piña colada smoothie!







Throw all of the ingredients into a Vitamix blender and blend on high until all the ice is blended and it reaches the perfect thick, creamy smoothie texture.

  Pour into two glasses then top with a sprinkle of coconut and a slice of pineapple! Now how hard was that?  Not hard at all so get creative and have some fun!  If you come up with your own amazing creation, I’d love to hear about it, so please share your ideas by leaving a comment below.  Or email me and you just might get featured on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment