Friday, August 15, 2014

Vacation Time!


    Hey everyone!  First I want to thank all of you who have been along for the ride since I first started this blog.  Your support and feedback has been so encouraging to me!  Needless to say, it has been a very busy year so now I am going on a much-needed vacation.  ;)   I will be away all of next week so I won't be having my regular recipe posts but I will do my best to post a few pics while I’m gone.   During this trip I know I'll be inspired by all of the exciting tropical flavors and I plan on bringing home some delicious new recipes from afar!
  
      While I’m away I have a fun task and challenge for you.  I will be hosting a giveaway for a bag of Xyla brand Xylitol (which as you know by now is my go-to brand for a sugar alternative) and an exclusive recipe to one lucky Facebook follower.  Here’s how you can enter to win…

1. Like me on Facebook @Delectably Different Kitchen (if you haven’t already)

2.  Invite five friends to join in and like this page

3. Leave a comment once you have completed 1 and 2.

It’s that easy!  Once we reach 70 likes, I will select a random winner for this cool prize!  I'll be back soon and posting even more delectable and delicious recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment